There are several ways to buy items at the School shop:
Shop: Open Mon/Fri 10-5pm Saturday 10-4pm
Telephone: 01743 440 449
Or visit: Unit 13, Sundorne Trade Park, Featherbed lane, Shrewsbury, SY1 4NS
Online: Follow the link above which will take you to www.schoolshopdirect.co.uk
SCHOOL UNIFORM INFORMATION
Radbrook School has a uniform consisting of:
* plain dark grey or black trousers/skirt
* sensible footwear, plain flat-heeled black shoes (no boots, trainers or trainer style shoes) or sturdy closed toe sandals in summer months
* plain white polo-shirt with collar - available with logo
* navy blue school sweatshirt/cardigan with logo (Y6 get a special V.I.P logo, first one supplied free by PAFs)
* blue dresses for girls in the Summer
* dark grey or black shorts
* dark grey or black tights
* dark grey or black socks (with the option of white socks in the summer)
No trouser braces or belts
Radbrook positively seeks the support of all parents in dressing their children in school uniform; it is practical, sensibly priced, gives children a sense of identity, looks smart, and children come to school appropriately dressed, ready to learn. Summer uniform can be worn during British Summer Time (when the clocks go forward in March until October).
Parents/children should apply sun cream before school and bring a hat during the hot sunny weather.
We have arranged for the School Shop to stock new PE House T shirts.
The House T shirts are specific to the houses the children belong to eg. Oak, Maple and Birch. This means they are the same colour as the houses, Maple is red, Oak is green and Birch is white.
The House T-shirts can be worn as an alternative to our current PE tops (white T-Shirt). However, we are offering it as an option for parents to purchase. We had feedback from parents following sports day regarding the difficulty in finding plain coloured T Shirts for the children to wear for house events so we thought this might be a helpful alternative.
T-shirt: white (plain: no logos or football kits) or House T-shirt
T-shirt: white (Plain: no logos or football kits) or House T-shirt
Navy or black shorts/PE leggings jogging bottoms
Navy or black long sleeved plain top (warm) leggings/jogging bottoms/track suit
Cap and towel